Hunter-Davisson, Inc. is a commercial HVAC-R Design Build Mechanical Contractor seeking a Service Coordinator to join our growing team. The person we are seeking is a team player who is highly organized, detail oriented, and demonstrates outstanding customer service.
Hunter-Davisson, Inc. (HD) has been serving businesses in Oregon and SW Washington since 1965. Our brand and reputation for providing quality HVAC and refrigeration service, preventative maintenance and installations in the commercial market has led to our continued success.
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Some of the daily job functions and duties include:
- Generate layouts, plan elevations, section views, details and assemblies for HVAC systems and Plumbing systems.
- HVAC and Plumbing equipment, ductwork and pipe sizing/layout.
- Coordinate with Design Engineers, Project Mangers and field technicians to gather necessary information as questions and issues arise.
- Use of Building Information Modelling (BIM).
- Assemble packages of plans and specifications for Permit and Constructions.
- Willingness to learn current building, mechanical and energy code.
- Maintain currency with Hunter-Davisson standards, HVAC systems and building codes.
- Develop and maintain standard construction details.
- Develop and maintain drawing standards and processes.
Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
Some of our benefits include:
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Profit sharing
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Drug free and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com