HVAC-R Controls Technician
- Minimum 5 years field experience.
- Associate’s Degree in HVAC/Refrigeration Technology or completed training from a trade school.
- Tridium Niagra Framework certifications/training.
- WEB’s AX platform certification/training.
- Experience with BAS Large Packaged HVAC units, Chillers a plus.
- DDC experience.
Drug free, Smoke free, and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Must be able to: Stand or walk for long periods of time during a regular work day.
- Use arms and hands to reach for, handle and manipulate objects.
- Lift and carry materials weighing 50 to 100 pounds.
- Climb up and down ladders, scaffolds and other climbing devices.
- Carry tools and equipment.
- Work while in stopped, kneeling, crouched and crawling positions.
- Be able to see naturally with or with correction, to safely perform designated tasks.