Entry-Level HVAC-R Service & Maintenance Technician
Hunter-Davisson, Inc., a leading Portland commercial HVAC-R & Controls contractor, is seeking qualified entry-level HVAC-R Service/Maintenance Technicians. Applicants must have completed training from a trade school or possess an Associates Degree in HVAC/Refrigeration Technology.
- Preventative Maintenance of HVAC-R equipment
- Assisting journeyman technicians in completing repairs and installation of HVAC-R systems
- Troubleshooting equipment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Pass technical exam
- Refrigerant certification type 1 & 2
- Enrolled Apprentice in the Washington 06A license a plus
- Clean driving record.
- Pass UA screening.
- Must be able to: Stand or walk for long periods of time during a regular work day.
- Use arms and hands to reach for, handle and manipulate objects.
- Lift and carry materials weighing 50 to 100 pounds.
- Climb up and down ladders, scaffolds and other climbing devices.
- Carry tools and equipment.
- Work while in stopped, kneeling, crouched and crawling positions.
- Be able to see naturally with or with correction, to safely perform designated tasks.
Some of our benefits include:
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Medical & dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- Truck, uniforms and all tools provided
Drug free, Smoke free, and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.